Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Style Savvy: Trendsetters Trailer looks AWESOME

I am tapdancing with joy right now after seeing this new trailer for Style Savvy: Trendsetters.  I've been a ridiculous fan of Style Savvy since it came out on the DS, and while I knew there was a sequel, I didn't expect it to ever get brought over!



I love Style Savvy to pieces, and will definitely write an article about the original game in the near future to explain why a metalhead like me would consider picking the girliest game on the planet for his favorite DS title.  For the time being, I'm most excited to see that the game has expanded to include men's fashion as well.  I wonder if this means I'll get to have a male avatar this time?  Then again, I enjoyed making my female alter ego stylish so much that I might not choose to change that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment